November 10, 2018
Dear Valued Customers:
As 2018 comes to a close, we would like to take a moment to thank you for choosing Span Alaska Transportation for your transportation needs.
We wish you and your family a very happy and safe holiday season, and look forward to working with you in 2019.
To help assist in planning for the holiday season, please note the following facility hours and sailing schedule;
• The Auburn, WA terminal will be closed for receiving Thursday and Friday, 11/22 and 11/23.
• All South Central Alaska Terminals will be closed on Thursday and Friday, 11/22 and 11/23.
• SE Alaska operations will be closed Thursday, 11/22 and open for normal operations on Friday, 11/23.
• There will be no Southbound cargo on Sunday, 11/18, as this ship will go directly to dry dock for schedule maintenance.
• There will be no sailing on Friday, 11/23, and thus no vessel arrival in Anchorage on Tuesday, 11/27 or Kodiak on Wednesday, 11/30.
• The Auburn, WA terminal will be closed on Monday, 12-24 and Tuesday, Christmas day, 12/25
• All Alaska Terminals will close on Tuesday, Christmas day, 12/25
• Due to the Christmas holiday, the southbound sailing on 12/23 will bypass Kodiak and will return directly to Tacoma.
• Please note there will be no sailing on Wednesday, 12/26, and thus no vessel arrival in Anchorage on Sunday, 12/30.
New Year's Week
• All Alaska terminals will be closed on Tuesday, New Year’s Day, 1/1.
• The Auburn, WA terminal will be closed on Monday, 12-31 and Tuesday, New Year’s Day, 1-1-2018
Please be reminded freight must arrive in Auburn by noon, on ship day, for the Southcentral markets and a day in advance for the Southeast markets and Kodiak.
Should you have any questions, please contact customer service at the following:
• Auburn: 800-857-7726
• Anchorage/Kenai/Wasilla: 907-349-3606
• Fairbanks: 907-451-1184
Thank you again for your continued support and have a wonderful holiday season.